[TYPO3-english] Register usage and clearing

Thomas Skierlo pubtsk1 at pix-pro.eu
Thu Nov 1 13:28:37 CET 2012

Hello Loek,

> Hi Thomas,
>
> If you can't find an easier solution, you should be able to do it with
> a small PHP script using cObj->LOAD_REGISTER($conf, 'RESTORE_REGISTER')

Thanks for your hint, but I think I found a solution for conditional
register clearing:

         stdWrap.postCObject = COA

         stdWrap.postCObject {

             if.isTrue.data = register:leftCol

             stdWrap.append.cObject = RESTORE_REGISTER

         }

If is executed first, so the register will only be cleared if set
before. At least my gridelements are working now.

Regards,

Thomas