[TYPO3-english] CoolURI and old links

Sinisa Mitrovic sinisa.mitrovic at europoint.com
Thu May 31 13:55:18 CEST 2012

Hi Pero,

Did you clear all caches, in CoolURI (admin panel) select "Delete/Update
all" and than check?
Also in CoolUriConf.xml ypu have line of code:
      <!-- how many days should old links (those that are redirected to
existing) should be kept active -->
      <oldlinksvalidfor>365</oldlinksvalidfor>

Hope this will help...

Best regards,
Siniša Mitrović