[TYPO3-english] Accept cookies and allow google analytics tracking based on visitor's choice

PIT Solutions typo3 at pitsolutions.com
Thu May 31 13:48:50 CEST 2012

Hi All,

        Is it possible to accept cookies and allow google analytics tracking based on visitor's choice in typo3? I need an entry page for my site and there will be 2 options in that page- continue with cookies and continue browsing without cookies. The visitor doesn't need any cookie variable to be stored in his browser if he choose "continue without cookies" option.
I thought of implementing it using a session variable and so I wrote a php file and called it via a typo3 userfunction.

How can I call my user function after loading everything else in typo3? Calling a userfunction using pageobject like page.9999 didn't work well, as typo3 renders more code after that and also found that typo3 cookie variables like "fe_typo_user" gets initialized each time the page is loaded.
Is there any hook available in typo3 core files to implement this functionality?  I'm using typo3 4.7.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
    Sankar.V