[TYPO3-english] importing wordpress site to TYPO3, suggestions?

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Thu May 31 06:24:20 CEST 2012

Hi,

I should import a large (over 300 pages, 2 languages) WP site to TYPO3.

It would be great if there was some initial importing way, even simple;
like creating all pages in root level and contents in one column per
page. I could then rearrange everything. But of course more complex
(keeping the structure and the language) importing would be even better :)

What would be your suggestion how to start? I have no knowledge of
wordpress.

--
With kind regards

Katja Lampela