[TYPO3-english] extension searched - showing cars, has a filter

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Tue May 29 04:10:14 CEST 2012

Hi Denny

with the name "browser" you are probably right as it is very difficult to
find additional information about it via Google i.e. from other Projects
done with it from other developers than the extension creators. Simply
bookmark their site ;-) http://typo3-browser.de/ Here you find everything
youneed - especially very fast and great help from the developer himself.
Thanks to Dirk!

But on the other hand Dirks documentation is so so great and IMHO it is one
of the best documented extensions at all in TYPO3 Extension repository.
Simply test it and you will see that it will take about 5 Minutes to set it
up after you have downloaded it.

Andi