[TYPO3-english] Pushing with EGit

arno dudek webmaster at adgrafik.at
Mon May 28 18:12:40 CEST 2012

Hi List!

I've troubles with EGit (with Aptana).

I used the doc http://wiki.typo3.org/Contribution_Walkthrough_with_EGit
to do some changes. I think I've got it to "Pushing the change to
Gerrit"
(http://wiki.typo3.org/Contribution_Walkthrough_with_EGit#Pushing_the_change_to_Gerrit)
so far.

What I've done till now:
Create repository
Create local branche of TYPO3_6-0-0alpha1
Made changes
Commit (with right click on the repository)

But now, if I want to "Push to upstream" (with right click on the
repository) the message "An internal Exception occurred during push:
git://git.typo3.org/TYPO3v4/Core.git: push not permitted" appear.

I don't know where to set the login. And I wasn't ask for the login,
like described in the doc.

Pleas can you help me?

lg arno

ps.: I'm not using the terminal for git, only per GUI ;)