[TYPO3-english] Add TS to one Content element only

Urs Bräm info at ursbraem.ch
Sun May 27 22:08:32 CEST 2012

Am 22.05.12 08:50, schrieb Hendrik:
> What's with the layout field?
> You can define values in the layout field by tsconfig.
>
> And with typoscript you could check if the layout you want selected and
> change the wraps of the css_styled_content element (eb tt_content.image...)

The Syntax when using the layout field gets very complicated and
error-prone if you want to do more than just a wrap, cf. the example in
the post from may 20. It would be much more logical if additional TS
could be applied to any record like we're used to applying it to any
page, which is one of the big strenghts of TYPO3.

Cheers
Urs

--
Urs Bräm