[TYPO3-english] Cannot log in to backend

Lamb, Brian blamb at jcvi.org
Sat May 26 15:06:38 CEST 2012

Thanks for your reply. I was able to login to the install tool. I deleted the database entry for my user account and readded it through the install tool but I am still unable to login.

At one point I got the message, "no authentication methods available"

A google search of this led to several threads but none presented a final solution that worked.

Many mentioned an extension called "sv" and that either disabling or enabling it (I saw both) would resolve this issue. However, I do not have that extension and don't see it in the extension manager.

What should I do now?

Thanks,

Brian Lamb