[TYPO3-english] Cannot log in to backend

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Sat May 26 09:03:27 CEST 2012

Hi,

On 26-5-2012 1:57, Lamb, Brian wrote:
> On the front end, I'm also getting this error: Fatal error:
> require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required
> '/t3lib/class.t3lib_htmlmail.php'
> (include_path='/contrib/pear/:.:/opt/software/php/lib/php') in
> /typo3conf/ext/tt_news/pi/class.tx_ttnews.php on line 44

You have a version of tt_news which is not compatible with TYPO3 4.7.
To upgrade tt_news properly you would normally do that from the backend.
You can temporarily disable tt_news by removing it from the extList key
in typo3conf/localconf.php. Remove also the temp_CACHED* files from
typo3conf.

If all errors are gone (no other extensions which cause fatal errors)
you should be able to access the backend and download and install a new
version of tt_news (or other exts).

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 Core Team member