[TYPO3-english] How to add records to database tables

Lorenz Ulrich lorenz-typo3 at visol.ch
Fri May 25 14:33:13 CEST 2012

Hi Rowan

The Web->List module is fine. Click the "new record" icon (the one with
a white plus on green background) at top left in the list module content
and then you have several records available for adding, e.g. "Page,
"Page content" or the record of the types your extensions added to TYPO3.

Best regards,

Lorenz