[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 as a simple LMS

Mathias Bolt Lesniak, LiliO Design mathias at lilio.com
Fri May 25 12:33:03 CEST 2012

Hi all!

Do anyone know of a place where TYPO3 is used as a simple LMS?

I know almost all of the functionality is there, but I haven't seen it demonstrated in one package. A simple slide-based LMS, where:

1) The user logs in and is forwarded to a course page.
2) the user clicks through a number of information slides (implemented as pages).
3) At the end the user is presented with a test form.
4) If the answers are correct, a PDF diploma is generated and the user becomes a member of the user group that gives permission to see the next course.

(Good if the forms could hook into the new form builder.)

I came across CAMPUS T3, but it seems to be discontinued.

Best wishes

Mathias Bolt Lesniak
LiliO - www.lilio.no
mathias at lilio.com