[TYPO3-english] tt_news categories in displayLatest

Thomas Lunde tlp at netimage.dk
Mon May 21 08:47:15 CEST 2012

Hi

I have a problem with the categories in my tt_news displayLatest.

I would like to wrap them like this:

plugin.tt_news.displayLatest.category_stdWrap.wrap = <ul>|</ul>
plugin.tt_news.displayLatest.categoryItem_stdWrap.wrap = <li>|</li>

But it seems that tt_news doesn't look at this code.

In the "TypoScript" Object Browser" I see the line: "<div
class="news-list-category"> | </div>" which were supposed to be the
wrapper for the categories, but it is not printed out either.

What can the problem be?