[TYPO3-english] Add TS to one Content element only

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Sun May 20 21:30:07 CEST 2012

Hi Urs,

yes should be possible by using the layout field of each ce.

You can adjust the styling based on the selected layout ....

Regards
Kay

Am 19.05.2012 09:15, schrieb Urs Bräm:
> Hi
>
> I have a basic question, maybe I just don't see it:
>
> Is there a way to attach Typoscript to *one single content element* (in
> classic mode) for editors in the Backend?
>
> Like the extension ts_select
> http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/ts_select - but instead of
> inserting some TS code *as* a CE, applying that TS *to* the present CE.
>
> With this you could override css_styled_content wrappings, say to
> transform an image element into a slideshow. And it would be much more
> powerful than using the header_layout or the frame selectors.
>
> I wonder if this is possible at all. Or if it's so simple nobody
> mentions it.
>
> Best regards
> Urs
>
> PS: of course I want this because I want FCEs without Templavoila, and I
> will try http://www.slideshare.net/TobiasLiegl/fce-ohne-templavoila

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

Answer was useful - feel free to donate:
  -
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=KPM9NAV73VDF2
  - https://flattr.com/profile/kaystrobach