[TYPO3-english] create usename/password for typo3 backend

Richard Davies richard at ocular.co.nz
Sat May 19 12:00:04 CEST 2012

Hi,

If you do not have an admin account, you can create one in the install tool

Enable install tool - google if you don't know how to
Go to database configuration
Create Admin user
There you go, you have an admin user
If you don't know the install tool password, you can change that, google it
(involves changing localconf.php to add an md5 sum hash pw if i recall
correctly)

Richard