[TYPO3-english] SPDY and TYPO3 Experiences

Andi cocopapa at gmail.com
Fri May 18 17:17:35 CEST 2012

Hi Philipp

the appache module installs easy and is more or less working instantly after setting spdyenable to on.

it needs https even there seems to be an option to use also http. php fcgi is needed to.

when checking in Google Chrome and also in newest Firefox it seems to be recognized and working.

In Chrome is a tool to check if spdy is used and active and some more info.

Varnish is nice but afaik it cannot handle https so I am wondering how they will use spdy as this works with https connections.

If somebody else has experiences or give spdy a try it would be nice to share experiences.

Andi

Sent from Andi's iPhone