[TYPO3-english] felogin hook beforeRedirect doesn't work

Jan Wehe typo3 at wehe-online.de
Fri May 18 15:55:51 CEST 2012

Hello,

thanks for your hint with an authentication services. I read some howtos
and implemented an auth service, but it seems not to be loaded.

ext_localconf.php
===================
if (!defined('TYPO3_MODE')) { die ('Access denied.'); }

t3lib_extMgm::addService($_EXTKEY,  'auth' /* sv type */,  'tx_nwsso_sv1'
/* sv key */,
array(
	'title' => 'phpBB Login',
	'description' => 'Login user to phpBB with website login',
	'subtype' => 'authUserFE,getUserFE',
	'available' => TRUE,
	'priority' => 80,
	'quality' => 80,
	'os' => '',
	'exec' => '',
	'classFile' =>
t3lib_extMgm::extPath($_EXTKEY).'sv1/class.tx_nwsso_sv1.php',
	'className' => 'tx_nwsso_sv1',
));

sv1/class.tx_nwsso_sv1.php
============================
class tx_nwsso_sv1 extends tx_sv_authbase {
    var $prefixId = 'tx_nwsso_sv1';
    var $scriptRelPath = 'sv1/class.tx_nwsso_sv1.php';
    var $extKey = 'nw_sso';
    var $writeDevLog = true;

    function init()	{
	$available = parent::init();
	return $available;
    }

    function getUser() {
        $user = array();
        $user['username'] = $this->login['uname'];
	$user['password'] = $this->login['uident_text'];
        return $user;
    }

    function authUser($user) {
        $OK = false;

        // phpBB Login...

        return $OK;
    }
}
if (defined('TYPO3_MODE') &&
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS[TYPO3_MODE]['XCLASS']['ext/nw_sso/sv1/class.tx_nwsso_sv1.php'])	{
	include_once($TYPO3_CONF_VARS[TYPO3_MODE]['XCLASS']['ext/nw_sso/sv1/class.tx_nwsso_sv1.php']);
}

Greetings,