[TYPO3-english] Strange page not found

Pero Peric pperic at pero.hr
Wed May 16 14:32:43 CEST 2012

I think (I'm using shared hosting) it is not  because index.php is being
processed (I wrote some echo lines in it) but the result is 404 page not
found.

Regards.

"Douglas La Farge"  wrote in message
news:mailman.14.1337112353.618.typo3-english at lists.typo3.org...

Is httpd.conf set up to only look for index.html as the DirectoryIndex for
the VirtualHost?

DirectoryIndex index.html

my set up:

DirectoryIndex index.cgi index.php index.html index.htm

regards,
doug