[TYPO3-english] Is there any need for an English TYPO3 discussion forum?

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Tue May 15 08:29:54 CEST 2012

Hello Stephen,

yes it's completly synched ;) -> Fudforum built in functionality :=)

Regards
Kay

Am 14.05.2012 14:48, schrieb Stephen Bungert:
> If I post there, will people who use the mailing list also see what I have
> posted and be able to answer it?
>

> "Søren Malling" <soren.malling at gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> news:mailman.1.1336999352.19644.typo3-english at lists.typo3.org...
>> For anyone interested
>>
>> http://forumdev.typo3.org/
>>
>> I don't know anything about deadlines for "final" etc, but it's functional
>> AFAIK.
>>
>> Enjoy!
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Søren
>>
>> Den 14/05/12 13.39, Lorenz Ulrich skrev:
>>> Hi Thomas
>>>
>>> As far as I know, there is a team involved in creating a platform that
>>> uses a forum software and will be in sync with the mailing lists.
>>>
>>> Best regards,
>>>
>>> Lorenz

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

Answer was useful - feel free to donate:
  -
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=KPM9NAV73VDF2
  - https://flattr.com/profile/kaystrobach