[TYPO3-english] Blank package from introduction package

Task City taskingme at yahoo.com
Tue May 15 07:59:01 CEST 2012

Hi Gideon,

If I config TS in the root of website, it is runing OK.  Now I am trying to create page tree structure  as same as introduction package's tree, because I installed blankpackage-4.6.7 before. i assume that the configration is not configed correctly. If I install typo3_introductionpackage-4.6.7, there is no problem as the system is runing all right in primary configration. So what should I reconfig manually step by step on blankpackage?

Thanks and Best Regards!
Jeson