[TYPO3-english] Drop down menu

Peter Kühnlein peter at function2form.net
Mon May 14 18:11:55 CEST 2012

Am 14.05.2012 17:51, schrieb Lee M. Childress:
> I've done a search on how to do drop-down menus but can't seem to piece together how to incorporate the drop down part into my existing layout. I have a horizontal menu with this script:
>
> # Top Menu cObject
> temp.topmenu_1 = HMENU
> temp.topmenu_1.special = list
> temp.topmenu_1.special.value = 1106,300,3,1521,1115,7,4,306,6,302
>    # First level menu-object, textual
> temp.topmenu_1.1 = TMENU
> temp.topmenu_1.1 {
>    wrap =<ul>  |</ul>
>      # Normal state properties
>    NO.allWrap =<li class="menu1-level1-no">  |</li>
>      # Enable active state and set properties:
>    ACT = 1
>    ACT.allWrap =<li class="menu1-level1-act">  |</li>
> }
>
> Could someone offer some guidance on how to add ability to add drop-down functionality to show the next left items?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Lee
Hi Lee,

http://www.mortox.de/typo3-tipps/typoscript-sammlung/dropdown-menue.html
is what I used as a basis for my dropdown menues. (Sorry, the page is in
german, but the code is Javascript, TypoScript and CSS :) )

Cheers,
Peter

--

http://function2form.net
http://peter-kuehnlein.net

"Even concerning things such as Buddhism, Buddhist sermons, and moral
  lessons, talking too much will..."

(Hagakure)