[TYPO3-english] tt_news no news_id given

Christoph Hermann hermann at informatik.uni-freiburg.de
Mon May 14 10:34:41 CEST 2012

Am Samstag, 12. Mai 2012, 03:05:07 schrieb Task City:

Hello,

> Thanks for your help. The code is running well, but not show results in home
> page. I don't know what is wrong.

please do not answer me personally. Other people might also be interested in
the discussion, therefore you should always email the mailinglist.

> > Has anyone know how to use tt_news in TS?  It's very difficult to setup.

The code works of course but outputs nothing, because
a) you have to set the typoscript constants (pidList, archiveTypoLink, etc.)
b) you have to include it in your page output.

I can't help you with b) because this highly depends on your page setup.

It could be something like:

page.60 <  temp.newslist

or

page.10.subparts.content = COA
page.10.subparts.content.10 < temp.newslist

etc.

Please do read the manual at
http://typo3.org/extension-manuals/tt_news/current/view/
as well as an introduction to typoscript.

cheers
Christoph

--
Christoph Hermann