[TYPO3-english] config root url on localhost

Robert Wildling robertwildling at gmail.com
Sun May 13 08:05:40 CEST 2012

Just to understand you correctly: in the folder "get-started" there are
all the TYPO3 folders like fileadmin, t3lib, typo3, typo3conf ...?

How did you define your basURL TS?

Contants:
baseURL = localhost/typo3/4.6.7/get-started/

Setup:
config.baseURL = http://{$baseURL}
[globalString = IENV:TYPO3_SITE_URL=https://{$baseURL}]
config.baseURL = https://{$baseURL}