[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 on BlackBerry howto

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Fri May 11 15:41:52 CEST 2012

Hello Roxanne,

do you want to deliver a completly different layout or the same just a
bit more userfriendly?

Some suggestions for touch optimization (e.g. bb, iphone, android, ...)

 1. add an additionally menu posibility additionally to the dropdown
    -> e.g. like here: www3.sn.schule.de
	> clicking the menu causes the opening of a menu of subpages on
          a new page, which works without js at all
 2. make active menu area big enough to touch it
 3. personal opinion remove the flirring effekt from the "word art" ;)

You may also use css mediaqueries, or a special css for handhelds.

Regards
Kay

Am 11.05.2012 15:23, schrieb roxanne at asd-networks.com:
> Thanks very much Kay, the site I have in mind is:
>
> http://www.asdgrammars.com
>
> Roxanne
>
> On 2012-05-11 02:59, Kay Strobach wrote:
>> Hello Roxanne,
>>
>> that's definitly no problem, as long as your Browser on the Blackberry
>> supports html(5).
>>
>> Just ensure, that everything on your page works without JavaScript and
>> :hover, :focus effekts, than a standard Blackberry should be able to
>> render your site.
>>
>> For more information you need to give an example site, as we are not
>> able to see what you think ;)
>>
>> Regards
>> Kay
>>
>> Am 11.05.2012 04:20, schrieb roxanne at asd-networks.com:
>>> I would like to know how to make my TV templates site work on BB ?
>>>
>>> Roxanne

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

Answer was useful: https://flattr.com/profile/kaystrobach