[TYPO3-english] Could not analyse class:Tx_Fluid_Core_Widget_WidgetRequestHandler maybe not loaded or no autoloader

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Thu May 10 19:38:46 CEST 2012

Hi,

On 10-5-2012 13:08, Domi wrote:
> I am completely banned from all my local installations. After an update
> of my linux to PHP version 5.4.3 all my local projects giving following
> exception in front and backend, only install tool is accessible:

Maybe it would have been wise to read the system requirements first:

http://typo3.org/download/

4.5 requires PHP 5.2/5.3
4.6 and 4.7 require PHP 5.3

Of course these version need to be adjusted to run on PHP 5.4, so please
file a bug report if there is none yet and possibly provide a fix!

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 Core Team member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!