[TYPO3-english] Powermail: use PM as FE-submitter for tt_news: DB-inserts ok but problem with multiple selects

Bert Hiddink [BENDOO e-work solutions] hiddink at bendoo.nl
Thu May 10 14:59:13 CEST 2012

Hello,

Just found out that in case of a multiple select, the values of the
array could be catched like this:
TSFE:fe_user|sesData|powermail_285|uid9|0

So the TS for a multiple select with 4 options looks like this:

             # Copy over to second selectbox, then catch values in case
             # of a multiple select (4 options)
             # First option
             20 < .10
             20.3.data = TSFE:fe_user|sesData|powermail_285|uid9|0
             # Second option
             21 < .10
             21.3.data = TSFE:fe_user|sesData|powermail_285|uid9|1
             #Third option
             22 < .10
             22.3.data = TSFE:fe_user|sesData|powermail_285|uid9|2
             #Fourth option
             23 < .10
             23.3.data = TSFE:fe_user|sesData|powermail_285|uid9|3
Checked and works ok!!!

Regards,
Bert