[TYPO3-english] New typo3.org feedback: Why are you limited in the feedback you can give?

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Thu May 10 14:10:53 CEST 2012

> Yeah, i think having voting points is a good idea, but I slao think not
> having any voting points shouldn't limit your ability to start a new
topic,
> if you discover an issue that should be looked at.

Ah, okay.. well, yes.. that's a good point, of course.

Nevertheless, would you be so kind and report issues here:
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/team-t3o-relaunch-week/issues

That's where I duplicate all the issues reported in uservoice *sigh*

Kind regards
Steffen

- --
Steffen Gebert
TYPO3 v4 Core Team Member
TYPO3 Server Administration Team Member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

I work for TYPO3 solely in my spare time. If you think that
my work helps you running your business, you are invited to
send me a donation via PayPal to this email address. Thanks