[TYPO3-english] tt_news and workspaces

Ralf Merz ralf at ralf-merz.de
Wed May 9 18:05:44 CEST 2012

Hi guys,

I have to dig out this old post, as I think the problem is still there.
I use tt_news 3.1.0 on a TYPO3 4.5.15 where we have some workspaces
configured with editors etc...
The problem is: if an editor creates a news article and watches the
page with the news plugin on it in the frontend, the article is not
shown.

Has anybody got this working?
Rupi, maybe you can give a hint: is it possible to get this workspace
thing working for tt_news?

Thanks for any help and kind regards,
Ralf

+