[TYPO3-english] Flexform questions

Robert Wildling robertwildling at gmail.com
Mon May 7 18:57:26 CEST 2012

OK, i had some progress thanks to this site:
http://wiki.typo3.org/wiki/Extension_Development,_using_Flexforms

I am now looking for a possibility to load the so-far saved flexform
values into that respective BE form to read the content of the chosen table.

The functions that are used for the FE don't seem to work in the backend:

$this->pi_initPIflexForm(); // Init and get the flexform data of the plugin

Is there a way to do that?

Thanks!