[TYPO3-english] pagebrowse

Robert Wildling robertwildling at gmail.com
Fri May 4 14:56:11 CEST 2012

Well... really simple ... probably for an experienced EXT developer, but
not for a newbie. EG: where is one expected to put that code snippet of
getListGetPageBrowser?
When I put it in my pi1-class, I get an error about some undefined
class. But pagebrowse is installed, and - if I understand the code
correctly, I do not have to include anymore classes at the top of my
extention class, right?

Thanks so much for your feedback - I hope you stick with me for a little
while! Also, did you by any chance have the possibility to text
pagebrowse on TYPO3 4.6.*? Because the installer says it is only allowed
to install until v4.5.9 ...???

Cheers!
Robert