[TYPO3-english] RealURL / CoolURI problem

Pero Peric pperic at pero.hr
Thu May 3 15:16:52 CEST 2012

Tried RealURL and it's working! Nice :-)

Regards.

"Pero Peric"  wrote in message
news:mailman.1.1336039294.11075.typo3-english at lists.typo3.org...

Hi,

Is it possible in RealURL to manualy write the URL path for some page? I
suppose that field "Speaking URL path segment" should be used? I tested this
in past with CoolURI but it didn't work as I expected. So I want to be able
to put something like this in some page properties field:

/foo/bar

and to get URL like somesite.com/foo/bar

In CoolURI one could do this in its interface but that's not practical for
ordinary users so this have to be under page properties. Is it possible to
do this in RealURL?
Thx.

Regards.