[TYPO3-english] PHP Warning: spl_autoload(): Unable to access swift_mime_headers_parameterizedheader.inc

Stefan Franke stefan.franke at gmx.co.uk
Wed May 2 11:48:04 CEST 2012

Hello,
my sys_log table is full of the following error message and rapidly growing:

-.-.-.-.-
Core: Error handler (BE): PHP Warning: spl_autoload(): Unable to access swift_mime_headers_parameterizedheader.inc in /var/www/some/path/typo3_src-4.5.15/t3lib/class.t3lib_autoloader.php line 113
-.-.-.-.-

I think the error is only produced when executing a cron job.

What does that mean and how can I stop it?

Thanks for your help!

Best,
Stefan