[TYPO3-english] CoolURI and missing links for tt_news pages

Pero Peric pperic at pero.hr
Sat Mar 31 15:45:08 CEST 2012

Hi. I just made an update to CoolURI ext. and now I noticed that all links
from cache tables are deleted. This is not a problem for ordinary pages
because they will be regenerated again but the problem is with tt_news
single view pages. They are generated in form of title + hash and after
regeneration hash is always different, so any link pointing to the single
news page will not work. How to solve this? Thx!

Regards.