[TYPO3-english] is TYPO3 moving away from global extensions?

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Fri Mar 30 20:00:03 CEST 2012

Hi,

> I would if I new how to set it up :)

No need for that, just vote for the issue, as already mentioned:

http://forge.typo3.org/issues/34465

I think this discussion is getting bogged down in details. It's true
that using the global ext folder has kind of fallen out of fashion, but
we also never officially said that it was deprecated (at least I don't
remember that we did), so we should fix bugs that affect such feature as
long as we don't really move to drop it.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter