[TYPO3-english] Problem with ORDER BY

Morten Hagh morten at hagh.dk
Fri Mar 30 09:14:07 CEST 2012

Hi again,

I have found out that it sort the prices according to the prices of the
default language and not i.e. sys_language_uid 1.

It show the correct prices according to the language, but the list is
being sorted according to the prices of the default language.

If I try this:

$prices = tx_overlays::getAllRecordsForTable('*', 'tx_rttag_tagsten',
'sys_language_uid = '. $GLOBALS["TSFE"]->sys_language_uid .'', '',
'price');

it doesn't fetch any results.

Hope there is someone who can help.

/Morten Hagh