[TYPO3-english] page type "Backend user section" shows in menu

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Wed Mar 28 20:28:06 CEST 2012

Hi,

28.3.2012 19:03, Philipp Gampe kirjoitti:
> So please check your configuration (the plugin used in tt_content) for a
> field called something like excludeDoktypes and set this to 5,6 (not in menu
> and be user). That is also the default value for all menus.

Ok I do that, thank you for your advice.

I actually had a bit of a misunderstanding of this page type, I thought it was something like frontend access restriction for a page, but only for backend users. You know in this case the page wouldn't be at all accessible, if you are not logged in to backend. Now the page is there, empty though (= the content of the page doesn't show), but you can go to the address and see the html template anyway.

--
With kind regards

Katja Lampela
*Lieska-tuotanto*