[TYPO3-english] how to improve a slow page (due to automated cache clearing)?

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Tue Mar 27 22:22:19 CEST 2012

Hi,

yes it's easy there is a specific hook after data processing:

e.g:
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['SC_OPTIONS']['t3lib/class.t3lib_tcemain.php']['processDatamapClass'][]
=
'EXT:ks_fe_user_extended/class.tx_ks_fe_user_extended_compat.php:tx_ks_fe_user_extended_compat';

Greetings
Kay

Am 27.03.2012 21:08, schrieb Roland:
> hi,
>
> thanks for your answer.
>
>> 1. you could use a hook to just drop specific cache entries ;)
>
> would this be very difficult/time cumsuming or is this something one should
> know how to do these days anyway? ;-)
>
>> 2. Otherwise you may split the content of products to many pages (don't
>> know is this is sensefull in your case).
>
> interesting, but i guess this is not sensefull in my project.
>
>> 3. you may also load the content of products via ajax (this way 2. may
>> be possible)
>
> hm, don't know how this would work. what about caching in this case? and
> what about automated cache clearing? way 1 would be necessary, wouldn't it?
>
> general question on page vs. extbase object caching:
>
> if i understand caching right, clearing the page cache also results in
> clearing the extbase object cache (of objects outputted by the plugin on
> that page) somehow, doesn't it?
>
> i guess i should read the cashing framework documentation...
>
> kind regards.
>
> roland

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org