[TYPO3-english] duplicate first level meiu

Philipp Gampe typo3.lists at philippgampe.info
Sun Mar 25 23:46:01 CEST 2012

Hi j.j,

j.j wrote:

> Hi,
>
> For example a have a web page that is the same as introduction package. In
> the footer i would like to duplicate the first level meniu(main meniu).
> Any body knows how to do that?

Basic example (not fully working version):

page = PAGE
page.10 = COA
page.10 {
    # the first menu
  10 = HEMNU
  10 {
  }
   # the content
  20 < styles.content.get
    # the footer
  30 = HMENU
  30 {
    ... # at this point we have no knowledge about .10 unless we copy it
    # here, so just define the menu as usual and get a second menu
    # for the same pages
  }
}

The point is that each cObject is individual so you can use them multiple
times without problems. Only exception: often you can not show the same
content twice (applies to RECORD and CONTENT), because this prevents
infinite loops.

Best regards
--
Philipp Gampe – PGP-Key 0AD96065 – TYPO3 UG Bonn/Köln – linkvalidator