[TYPO3-english] Injecting new attributes to link tag

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Sun Mar 18 16:36:13 CET 2012

Hi Robert,

> Well, thanks for responding, but not reading the thread and just posting
> sth is - to be honest - not much of a help.

Actually I was answering your latest question, which is that - yes -
ATagParams has stdWrap properties. You were asking that, remember?

So anyway, your idea was good, but there's a weird trick, which took me
a while finding (I'm not so used to that part of css_styled_content):
the ATagParams of the typolink in that case is not used. Instead,
there's a separate property "linkParams".

Knowing that, the solution becomes:

tt_content.image.20.1.imageLinkWrap.linkParams.ATagParams >
tt_content.image.20.1.imageLinkWrap.linkParams.ATagParams.cObject = COA
tt_content.image.20.1.imageLinkWrap.linkParams.ATagParams.cObject {
	10 < tt_content.image.20.1.altText
	10.noTrimWrap = | data-lightview-caption="|"|
}
tt_content.image.20.1.imageLinkWrap.linkParams.ATagParams.dataWrap =
|class="lightbox" rel="lightbox[{field:uid}]"

The last line modifies the existing linkParams configuration to keep the
values defined in the cObject.COA part (it adds a pipe symbol at the
beginning).

Cheers

--

Francois Suter