[TYPO3-english] Include JavaScript

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Thu Mar 15 15:39:46 CET 2012

Hi,

On 15-3-2012 10:15, Jacco van der Post wrote:
> Op 15-3-2012 9:16, François Suter schreef:
>>> Is the uncached action thingy allready solved? I dont know better than
>>> that getPageRenderer() only worked at cached actions..
>>
>> AFAIK unfortunately not. However I don't think the header data way of
>> doing things helps in that regard.
>>

> I just tested it,getPageRenderer() does not work on uncached actions.

There is a pageRenderer object returned, but since the page content was
cached those functions to add JS to certain parts of the document won't
work.

There is indeed a patch in Gerrit, but this needs more work because it
only addressed a few of the possibilities.

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 v4 Core Team member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!