[TYPO3-english] Multi-language rewriting/caching issues

Thomas Skierlo pubtsk1 at pix-pro.eu
Wed Mar 14 23:35:48 CET 2012

Hi Urs,

the condition is the first part of the rewriting rule. It translates to
"If Url does not start with an (optional) nc, followed by a language
part (!^(nc/)?(en|de)/?), rewrite it to the default language part
(http://%{HTTP_HOST}/en%{REQUEST_URI} ). And yes, I'm not using
.htaccess, so it's vhost.conf syntax. This rule will only work if you
need your language part in the url, even for the default language - and
it might look different for htaccess.
It works for me in a multilingual environment with realUrl and tt_news,
but like I mentioned in my last message, it's probably the wrong way to
do it.

Kind regards,

Thomas