[TYPO3-english] CE type=menu with external urls

De Contardi Riccardo Riccardo.DeContardi at bhuman.it
Wed Mar 14 18:01:26 CET 2012

Hello everybody. I've got an issue with my TYPO3 4.3:

I use a content element, ctype=menu, "menu of subpages of these pages"
to render all the subpages of a given page (e.g. ID=5)

One of the subpages of ID=5 is an "external URL" page

I've noticed that the link in the "menu of subpages of these pages" does
not redirect to the external page: instead it links to an empty
"internal page"

I've tried to solve this thing via TYPOSCRIPT:

tt_content.menu.20.1.1.NO {

 doNotLinkIt = 1

 stdWrap.cObject = CASE

 stdWrap.cObject {

  key.field = doktype

  default = TEXT

  default.htmlSpecialChars = 0

                default {

   field = nav_title // title

   typolink.parameter.field = uid

   typolink.ATagParams.dataWrap = title="{field:title}"

   stdWrap.htmlSpecialChars = 1

   }

  # 4 = shortcut

  4 = TEXT

  4 {

   field = nav_title  // title

   typolink.parameter.field = shortcut

   typolink.ATagParams.dataWrap = title="{field:title}"

   stdWrap.htmlSpecialChars = 1

   }

  # 3 = external url

  3 = TEXT

  3 {

   field = nav_title // title

   typolink.parameter.field = url

   typolink.extTarget.field = target

   typolink.ATagParams.dataWrap = title="{field:title}"

  stdWrap.htmlSpecialChars = 1

   }

  }

 }

But... there is something wrong! The anchor tag is rendered <a href="
et cetera... with &lt; instead of < and so forth.

Thank you in advance for your help and best regards

Riccardo De Contardi

Riccardo De Contardi - Web Developer
B Human Srl - www.bhuman.it <http://www.bhuman.it>
Via Canzio, 15 - 20131 Milano
TEL +39-02-20.23.271 - FAX +39-02-20.240.561