[TYPO3-english] Load Page Content with JQuery - Doesn't work in TYPO3 Only?

Martin Mädler martin.maedler at rwth-aachen.de
Tue Mar 13 08:26:42 CET 2012

Hi Scott,

from what I can see you are missing to "prevent the default behavior" of
a link. (see http://api.jquery.com/event.preventDefault/ )

Try this instead:

page.headerData.30.value =<script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript">  $(document).ready(function() { $('#menu a|, p.bodytext a|').click(function(e) {|e.preventDefault();
  |$('#content_bg').load($(this).attr('href')+' #content');  return false; }); });</script>

Hope this helps. Someone on stackoverflow mentioned this, too.
-Martin