[TYPO3-english] T3DD12 Workshop EXT:news - What do you expect?

Georg Ringer typo3 at ringerge.org
Mon Mar 12 20:11:00 CET 2012

Hi guys and girls,

My workshop about my extension "news" has been accepted. Therefore I am
thinking a bit about what I should present and I hope you can help me a bit.

Especially if you plan to attend the workshop but also If not, please
tell me what you would like to make better after the workshop.

So please answer this questions:
- How much should the basics of mvc should be covered?
- How much should the basics of extbase be covered like Controller -
Action - Template?
- How much should the basics of fluid be covered, like: conditions, core
viewhelpers, ...?
- What would you like to know about EXT:news?

Thanks a lot
Georg