[TYPO3-english] EXT:formhandler :: 500 internal server error when using "loggers" with "Interceptor_AntiSpamFormTime".

Reinhard Führicht rf at typoheads.at
Mon Mar 12 15:02:10 CET 2012

Hi Roland

Am 12.03.2012 14:42, schrieb Roland:
> hi everybody,
>
> i have some problems with logging of spam while using EXT:formhandler -
> this is the not working part of my typoscript configuration of the
> formhandler plugin:
>
> plugin.Tx_Formhandler.settings.predef.singlestep_example {
> saveInterceptors {
> 1 {
> class = Interceptor_AntiSpamFormTime
> config {
> minTime {
> value = 15
> unit = seconds
> }
> }
> loggers {
> 1 {
> class = Tx_Formhandler_Logger_DB
> }
> }
> }
> }
> }
>
> if i submit the form in less than 15 seconds i get a 500 internal server
> error message. without the "loggers" configuration part everything works
> great - exept the logging of course.
>
> after some investingation it seems that the error is produced in line 38
> of Tx_Formhandler_AbstractInterceptor.php.
>
> i use TYPO3 4.6.4 and EXT:formhandler 1.2.0.
>
> what goes wrong here?
>
> kind regards.
>
> roland

This seems to be a bug in Formhandler. The line you mentioned is:

$this->utilityFuncs->Message('calling_class', array($className));

This is wrong because the method "Message()" doesn't exist.

It should be:

$this->utilityFuncs->debugMessage('calling_class', array($className));

I created a ticket for myself in the bug tracker on Forge [1].

Regards,
Reinhard

[1] http://forge.typo3.org/issues/34754