[TYPO3-english] Realurl mixed configuration

Tonix (Antonio Nati) tonix at interazioni.it
Mon Mar 12 12:36:10 CET 2012

I'm trying to setup a configuration for reaurl which has mixed features,
but I'm having only one feature satisfied.

What I need is:

/page            => page/custom_name.html
/page/list1     => page/custom_name/list1
/page/list2     => page/custom_name/list2

Using fixedPostVars I can easily setup first line, but I have problems
on second /third line, where I always have

     page/list1/custom_name/list1

instead of

     page/custom_name/list1

Is there a way to achieve that?

Thanks,

Tonino

         Inter at zioni            Interazioni di Antonio Nati
    http://www.interazioni.it      tonix at interazioni.it