[TYPO3-english] documentation: "inside TYPO3"

ben van 't ende ben.vantende at typo3.org
Sun Mar 11 17:26:41 CET 2012

Hey Roland,

Thanks for your question about "Inside TYPO3". It seems a good suggestion to
have the document in an updated form. I used to use it a lot myself too. Please
ask your question on the documentation list. It would make more sense there and
you will get a quick response there from the documentation team folks.

gRTz ben

--
TYPO3 Community Manager