[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 6.0 at the corner? How is it possible

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Thu Mar 8 17:45:41 CET 2012

Hi Markus,

> I've honestly never read the proposed duties for the Product Board,

Maybe you should ;-) Better read about it now than complain later.

> but the name directs me more towards decisions than public relations.

It is indeed meant as a decision-making body, but the way I see it will
need to interact strongly with the community in order to fulfill its
role. Otherwise we'll be stuck with the same shortcomings we have now.
I'm hopeful and I think we have learned a lot from the current "riot"
(which was foreseeable IMO and the volcano really needed to erupt at
some point, which is rather healthy even if unpleasant).

Cheers

--

Francois Suter