[TYPO3-english] browsebox in indexed_search still not working

Philipp Gampe typo3.lists at philippgampe.info
Thu Mar 8 13:54:24 CET 2012

Hi Stephan Bernhard,

Stephan Bernhard wrote:

> @ philipp
>
> JS is enabled and running (t3jquery 2.1.1) on all pages.
> can't see any JS error in firebug.
>
> is there an incompatibility between t3jquery and JS from indexed_search?

Maybe you accidentally removed the core JS?

I am not a JS expert and I last used indexed_search long time ago. I can not
help you any further than that. It was just a wild guess which looked like a
very likely problem.

Please check if you have the following JS snippet for onclick on the A
element:
document.getElementById('tx_indexedsearch_pointer').value='1';document.getElementById('tx_indexedsearch_freeIndexUid').value='-1';document.getElementById('tx_indexedsearch').submit();return
false;

You can test this by executing it directly with the JS console of your
browser.

At least that works for me, but it works for me anyway (TYPO3_4-5-dev).

Best regards
--
Philipp Gampe – PGP-Key 0AD96065 – TYPO3 UG Bonn/Köln – linkvalidator