[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 6.0 at the corner? How is it possible

Markus Klein klein.t3 at mfc-linz.at
Thu Mar 8 02:41:11 CET 2012

Excellent comment of Boris!
(Especially the press release thing.)

I've honestly never read the proposed duties for the Product Board, but the name directs me more towards decisions than public relations.
IMHO the Marketing Team is in charge of any official announcements and press releases. Hopefully this team has at least one member who has plenty of experience with public relations and how to (actively) approach the (mass) media.

Kind regards
Markus