[TYPO3-english] Frontend User Management: Can't get "hiddenparams" to work

Morten Kjems mortenkjems at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 23:18:02 CET 2012

Hi.

I have a little problem with the "Frontend User Management" extension.

I need to pass the uid parameter of the newly created feuser to the page
that is redirected to after the signup form is submitted.

But I cant get the form to pass the uid (or any other parameter)

Tried with these TS configurations with no result.

plugin.tx_datamintsfeuser_pi1.hiddenparams = uid

plugin.tx_datamintsfeuser_pi1.hiddenparams = email

Any suggestions?

Thanks

/Morten